add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Phillip has a new profile pic! And an updated profile page!

Captaincow285
  • 27 months ago

Phillip has a new profile.... well, everything.

Phillip's profile

Opinions? Personally, I like the description update. And I also see that Phillip is donating to a second charity! The proceeds from this wonderful site now help save lives in both hospitals and deserts.

I will miss Mr. Burns, though....

Comments

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

And that was out newest PCPP social gossip scoop. Thank you Cow, now for the weather, we bring you to Dr. Tragik.

• 27 months ago
  • 3 points

Today's Forecast:

It's cold.

Tomorrow's Forecast:

More cold.

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

And that was a weather with Tragik. It's really quite cold out there, how tragic. Now for sports. Tomtom

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Try Canada ;)

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmm let me see...

Extreme cold spell in effect, -20, windchill, -35.

Defense where you are though i guess.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

-8 C for me rn.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

-17C for me right now. Supposed to hit -23C tonight with windchills down to -30C.

It's sucks.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

XD

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

New year, new Philip. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

By the way, you spelled his name wrong.

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

If I am to be honest, personally I preferred the Mr Burns profile pic. (but that may just be because I like Mr Burns)

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 27 months ago
  • 1 point

So if I may be allowed to explain this....

It's a well-known fact among the veterans (most have left by now, though) that PCPP is an Amazon affiliate, and also with some other sites. When you hit "Buy" next to an item in a parts list, you are redirected to a special part of Amazon that links your purchase to PCPP. PCPP gets some amount of your purchase.

• 27 months ago
  • 3 points

It is also listed publicly here: https://pcpartpicker.com/disclosure/

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

We don't promote one company over another. https://pcpartpicker.com/disclosure/

There is no difference purchasing through our links or directly via amazon in terms of price to you.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube