add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Phanteks p400 questions

crichardson26

21 months ago

So I just bought the phanteks p400 tg along with a 2 pack of white led corsair sp120 fans. Where should I put the fans?

Comments

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd say to throw them on the front, as intake fans.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I put the 2 fans that come with the case in the front as intake, and put the corsair fans as outtakes with one on the back above the gpu and one on the top, is that ok?

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I’m pretty sure the Corsair ones are rated at a higher CFM than the stock ones, so I’d swap that around.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok, I'm still gonna keep the corsair fans there because they look nice there with the leds.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube