add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best case to fit this configuration

morph84
  • 26 months ago

I got this parts as a present:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fGsCbX

Which is in your opinion the best Micro/MiniATX or other cases that can fit all these parts? I'm looking at the most compact case possible as I want to use it also as media center next to my television.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• 26 months ago
  • 2 points

Which is in your opinion the best Micro/MiniATX or other cases that can fit all these parts?

None. That ATX motherboard won't fit in a micro ATX case, let alone a mini ITX case.

You'll have to change motherboard if you want to use one of those smaller cases.

If you do, I suggest these mATX cases or these mITX cases.

If you want to keep your current motherboard, I suggest these ATX cases.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't recommend the Core v21. Big letdown, no cable management, and ugly foam dust filter.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Which way do you have your one set up?

I've got mine horizontal and.... well.... it's fine. I mean I really like the whole horizontal thing but that's about all I can say about it. Plus the airflow is insanely good. However i'm looking to go to a more normal case, probably an S340.... LIke everyone else!

• 26 months ago
  • 2 points

I have it vertical, the front filter is foam that turns grey with dust, and you can’t get out to wash.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

At the time I read your part list the total was $666. Lol

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Ahahah yeah but a lot of parts had no prices anymore, like the Radeon R9... Anyway, I think I'll go for a mid tower...

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Does the NZXT - S340 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case fit 2 MSI R9 390X graphic card?

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

If you put it all in a parts list it will say if it doesn’t

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube