add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cam Fans on H7 Quad Lumi?

TheIbbyTron

19 months ago

To keep a consistent look and theme, I want to replace the Cryorig h7 quad Lumi fan with a cooler master rgb fan. Would this work? Also, does the CPU fan header on a motherboard support rgb?

Comments

• 18 months ago
  • 2 points

Don't pay $60 for a $30 cooler if you are going to get rid of its RGB feature for another....Just buy a Mugen 5 and a CM RGB fan for like $15 or so.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for your input. I've now decided to get a CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML240L due to me wanting better cooling and for a taste of water cooling. My opinions might change with time as I will take time to buy my parts.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "Hardware > Other" to "Hardware > CPU Coolers".

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you and apologies.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

The Cooler Master - MasterFan Pro 120 has less airflow and static pressure than the QF120 from Cryorig.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

My main problem is that the fan isn't rgb. I want a rgb fan to allow a whole synced look with consistency everywhere.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh! i see...

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Ive done some research and am going for the master liquid ml240 rgb by cooler Master. I've still got a while before purchase of parts due to ,money and market so I'll keep an eye out.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, that would be a nice workaround, considering the price of that 240mm radiator. :)

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for your help!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube