add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT S340 Elite Fan Configuration

TheIbbyTron

18 months ago

Hi, I'm planning to get a s340 elite. I was wondering whether it would make more sense to have my front mounted 240 radiator, with both fans pulling air into the case, and a fan at the back, pushing air out of the case. Also, would it be beneficial to get another fan to mount on top and would it be better for that fan to be pulling air in, or pushing air out. I don't know the position of the top and back fan mounts so I'm very unsure and don't know much about fan configuration.

Any help is truly appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, 240mm rad on front pulling air in with 120mm fan on back and 120mm fan on top exhausting out would be good airflow.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube