add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Lighting Node Pro and RGB Strips

TheIbbyTron

13 months ago

Hi, If I had one of the slots on the lighting node pro occupied with the fan hub. How many strips would I be able to connect to the other slot? Would it be more beneficial to get a commander pro, and then two lighting node pros? That would allow me to connect both lighting node pros to the commander pro.

Comments

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

There's already a slot set up for the fan hub, it's on the other side. I believe you can get 8 strips (4/ slot) on the LNP.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube