add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Itty Bitty Silver Micro- ITX game/traveller box

meiling888

18 months ago

What does everyone think of this tiny mini-itx list? This will probably be a mini gamer/on- the -go computer.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/meiling888/saved/ybGKZL

I know I'm missing parts like the ram and cpu cooler. The reason is that I already have the amd spire cooler left over from my Ryzen comet build, as well as 32 GB of Corsair Vengence LPX (DDR4-2133) from my Greater Dragon build. This way, I don't have to pay for some of the extra parts. Though I'll have to figure out what to do with the extra ram....

Comments

• 18 months ago
  • 4 points

Looks solid, personally I would go with the 1600 though.

• 18 months ago
  • 2 points

Agreed.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you. I was debating between that or the 2400g.

• 18 months ago
  • 3 points

Very nice.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you

• 18 months ago
  • 2 points

That's one smol boi

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes it is. :D

• 18 months ago
  • 0 points

I would not use that ram with ryzen. If you want to use that ram go intel.

• 18 months ago
  • 2 points

Wrong. When using a graphics card with an APU, faster RAM won't make a difference in gaming performance. Now if she was using the Vega 8 iGPU instead, then I would suggest using dual-channel 3000MHz+ memory.

• 18 months ago
  • 2 points

Not entirely true. Ryzen in general benifits from faster RAM, but it can easily be pushed to 2666 by OCing.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for letting me know. I also just check the qvl list and it wasn't compatible with the board.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube