add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Used 1060 6GB vs new 1060 3GB?

TheIbbyTron

18 months ago

Which would be better. I would be making sure the used 6gb model would not have been used for mining and will still have warranty. If it helps I'm pairing the GPU with an I3-8100 and a 144hz 1080p monitor

Comments

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Go with the 6gb model. I've owned both and personally love the 1060 6gb.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Got it!

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Also to add, i've gamed on a 144hz monitor with a 1060 6gb and 3gb. I dont remember what frame rates i used to get with the 3gb but i was much more limited with the 3gb than the 6gb.

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks a lot!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube