• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

7dl 2 months ago

Hello people, is there any program that shows what's the condition of your current and the amount of the psu stress? with graphic content etc?

Thanks! : )

Comments Sorted by:

Root_User 2 points 2 months ago

I wouldn't trust most software getting readings that way. If you really want reasonably trustworthy readings, consider Corsair's top-tier AXi units or similar options (perhaps through modding).

7dl submitter 1 Build 1 point 2 months ago

Oh thanks!! But unfortunately at this time i can not afford buying something like that!! Well i guess it must be expensive. I did not googled its price yet! Well i have an apc voltage regulator and i would like to see how good it performs! Thats all..just for precaution

fatpigeon 1 point 2 months ago

Unfortunately there's no standard interface to communicate this information to the computer. Some of Corsair's higher-end units include a proprietary "Corsair Link" interface.

To get this information otherwise (or if you don't trust the Corsair PSU's self-reported values), you need expensive equipment. The PSU review site JonnyGuru has details: http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=Testing_Methodology

7dl submitter 1 Build 1 point 2 months ago

Ok mate!! I see! Thanks a lot!

fatpigeon 1 point 1 month ago

One other option if you happen to own an enterprise server: these may (usually?) include this feature as part of their remote management system. I know Dell supports this as part of their iDRAC.

7dl submitter 1 Build 1 point 1 month ago

Thanks man, but no, i do not own such equipment. But this is very good by Dell definitely.