12 months ago
What's the difference between the Rapidfire MK.1 and 2?
you could google this and get the answer in a few seconds lol.
K70 mk2 has a backlit corsair logo, more keyswitch types, and the k95 media keys.
1. The K95 media keys (pause/play/stop/etc)
2. Wire routing channels built into the underside of the keyboard
3. A RGB Corair logo
4. The bios switch removed, now in the software
5. "Memory" to store lighting and key profiles so you can attach the keyboard to another computer and retain the previous settings
6. Potentially more keytypes?
7. Larger rubber pads under the keyboard
8. Slightly different wrist rest
I've read somewhere that the main difference lies on the hardware playback.
"Hardware playback allows you to save your remaps, macros, and 5 layers of lighting to the keyboard. You can then use the keyboard on a different PC/Laptop that may not have the software running, and still have all your remaps work. The MK.2 keyboards have three different profiles you can save to the device."