• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

M0RKILLZ.twitch 3 months ago

I recently bought my dream build, and I am building a desk to put it on under my loft bed. I have a decent monitor, great peripherals, an awesome pc, and a desk coming together.

That being said, the chair I'm currently using is the biggest issue. It is an el cheapo office chair from goodwill, and sometime in the past 6 months the metal plate holding the backrest up came through the padding and began protruding through the front. I now have to use a pillow as a backrest, negatively affecting my posture. Furthermore, the seat itself is super hard.

I was looking at dxracer but they are super expensive. Are there any cheaper alternatives that still offer those features along with being durable?

My budget is around $100-200. My general build theme is black/red, but as long as it is super comfortable and isn't, say, orange and purple, it would probably work.

I am roughly 6ft, and around 150 pounds.

Thx for reading.

Comments Sorted by:

Evil_Paroxysm 5 Builds 1 point 3 months ago

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EHQ5GNS/ref=twister_B01HSIRAPO?th=1

Not a racing style chair but I love mine. I am 6'1 ~235lb and its comfy. I have the mesh version and my buddy that is about 5'8 150lb bought the leather padded one and loves his as well. Mine is going 2 years strong and I love it still.

SilmeSule 1 point 3 months ago

I'm 5'4" and 120 pounds. Would this fit me?

Evil_Paroxysm 5 Builds 1 point 3 months ago

I don't see why it wouldn't its a standard office chair. Height adjustable, locking back etc

SilmeSule 1 point 3 months ago

ok thanks