• Log In
  • Register

Grab a weaker cpu or save up for a better one?

Forum Search


  • Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed


Tirekyll 5 months ago

Looking at grabbing an i3 8100 for now with the intent to eventually upgrade to the i5 8500. Since I don’t currently have a pc I’d like to get one ASAP but I’m curious if in your opinion I should wait another pay and get the more expensive cpu.

Thanks in advance.

Comments Sorted by:

InsertNameHere² 3 Builds 1 point 5 months ago

Wait, it'll be much more worth it