• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Drinkwater 4 months ago

I am in the fort Lauderdale area of south Florida and would love to pay someone to build my PC. I have all the parts. I am financially pretty tight but absolutely will pay whatever is reasonable. I've gauged a few threads here and would be open to discussing rates.

I dont want to build it myself, as I have messed up before. I dont want to get a site like cyber or ibuypower because I have had issues with both (more on the customer service side/delays).

Comments Sorted by:

bucketofcrud12 4 Builds 1 point 4 months ago

if you pay for shipping, I will build it for free, as PC building, upgrading, and troubleshooting is my main hobby. if you'd like a pic or two of my system, just ask! I have helped a few people on the PCPP discord assemble their PC's before. in fact, I could just guide you through it via discord or something as well. no offense, but when was the last time you built a PC? its gotten easier and easier over the years to the point that its pretty much simple as could be for all but the most inventive setups.

Drinkwater submitter 1 point 4 months ago

Last time I built a PC was manny years ago! You are extremely generous. I need the PC finished by Friday, so sadly that wouldn't work :( but thank you!

bucketofcrud12 4 Builds 1 point 4 months ago

hope you find what you're looking for!

m52nickerson 1 Build 1 point 4 months ago

I live in the Tampa area. I could build it with you this week for nothing....if you can drive up some night.

[comment deleted by staff]
[comment deleted by staff]