add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Filter Motherboards by Number of Fan Headers

Fr0st_Byte

13 months ago

Would be very helpful. Honestly that's the only negative I have for the whole site: no fan header information on the motherboards. It's pretty important to people who plan to use more than one fan. Thanks!

Comments

• 13 months ago
  • 4 points

Yes, this would be greatly appreciated

• 13 months ago
  • 4 points

Agreed, but it would take quite a while, especially when you consider everything from pump headers, CPU fan headers, etc.

• 13 months ago
  • 3 points

Yess this would be sooo useful!

• 13 months ago
  • 3 points

It sucks, but you can always look at the pictures of the motherboard and look for the fan headers that way

• 13 months ago
  • 0 points

I always go to the manufacturer's website and check out the manual. But for new guys getting into PC building, being able to easily figure that out would be helpful. It's not that important for me, but I figure the noobies would benefit from it.

• 13 months ago
  • 2 points

This is something we'd like to do in the future we do our big update to motherboards.

• 13 months ago
  • 0 points

Awesome! Glad to hear it! [STAFF REMOVED]

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

There's no need be petty or rude..

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

=/

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube