• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

CharliePelletier 2 months ago

Hi there. I went a little crazy buying GPU's with all the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals and I am now looking to resell. I went on eBay and it wants 10% of the cost of the item, which wipes out any profit I'll make from reselling them. Is there a place that I can sell GPU's without having to take out a second mortgage to do so?

Comments Sorted by:

DaMysteryMan 1 Build 2 points 2 months ago

Locally, r/hawareswap is exceptional.

tigerclaw99 2 points 2 months ago

r/hardwareswap actully

DaMysteryMan 1 Build 1 point 2 months ago

Thanks, typo

[comment deleted]
Radox-0 5 Builds 1 point 2 months ago

eBay now and then does special offers for sellers where you only pay a £1 /$1 for each item you sell. They actually had one few weeks back. I expect there next event will be in the new year.

Otherwise best bet would be local forums or something like that where it’s based on trust and or meet them in person.

Granddy 1 point 2 months ago

Places to sell them? Ebay, Amazon, Bonanza, r/hardwareswap

Want them sold locally? Ebay, Letgo, Offerup, Cragslist, Gumtree (if you aren't in the US), r/hardwareswap

It's going to be hard to make back on all your money on your stuff especially when there's an active used market that sells parts very cheap but with enough time, you'll eventually sell it.

BeanieMartini 1 point 2 months ago

Personally, I'd try Gumtree and Facebook marketplace first. Then look at days that eBay do £1 only selling fees! :)

[comment deleted]