add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

PC Gaming 2019 (Black & White)

LikeABBoss
  • 15 months ago

Hi People !! I'm doing a build with base colors in black and white up to $ 1500. But I am in doubt with some components like the case and cooler, for now I chose the NZXT H500i (White) ATX Mid Tower but tb I like the Corsair Carbide SPEC-06 RGB ATX Mid Tower ... difficult choice. I leave here the link of the chosen parts https://pcpartpicker.com/user/LikeABBoss/saved/2mbBbv What's your opinion? Where i can buy a good led for the pc and desk?

Thanks ! ;)

Comments

• 15 months ago
  • 2 points

Personally, I'd suggest the Lian-Li o11 Dynamic but it seems a bit far out of your price range. It mostly comes down to if you're going to be using more Corsair or NZXT products. Since it looks like you're already going with Corsair, I'd suggest that one

• 15 months ago
  • 1 point

The Lian-Li - PC-O11 Dynamic (White) ATX looks really nice! I personally like more the NZXT case but prefer the corsair cooler :/ but I agree that it's best to choose everything from the same brand. TY

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube