add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Getting into a Youtuber video

Captaincow285

10 months ago

How cool is it if you've gotten into a Youtuber's video? What was going through your mind? And how did you react?

For me, I just got into a video by the Youtuber Bo Time Gaming (link to video). I'm the guy who gets shot down at the very end, and I have to say, I loved the whole experience, because I was fanboying out over the match. I was really excited, and also happy to be the last man standing on my team.

Do you guys think feeling this way is childish?

Comments

• 10 months ago
  • 7 points

Do you guys think feeling this way is childish?

No, not at all, if you are excited about something, than the age should not matter.

• 10 months ago
  • 4 points

I've ran into quiet a bit of youtubers and streamers.

Most popular one was "Screw Attack" in their death battle video about scout vs tracer. When they're discussing the abilities of the scout, some gameplay footage showed up and you can see me playing as the heavy in tf2 in the background for 2 whole seconds.

I've also ran into Superjombombo in Bloon Tower Defense Battles and got into a video. I got my *** kicked in that game.

Also in tf2, ran into b4nny and mr.slin, 2 of the most popular competitive players in tf2 and are also streamers. Also died alot.

Finally, I've play quiet a few games with a much smaller streamer called "Fry Em Up" in Plant vs Zombies Heroes. We traded games frequently.

I'll try to list down more if I remember more.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

You were in Screw Attack? And a Superjombombo video? That's really cool!

• 10 months ago
  • 3 points

I feel that way when I get a shout out or someone with a lot of subs mentions my comment in a live video

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

Shoot, I feel decent when my comment gets 'hearted' by the creator in the comment section.

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

Or pinned

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

I also got a shout out from Etika on a live stream from 2016 and actually became good friends with a splatoon player that had several thousand views in a live stream

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

Not childish, just hedonistic. Sounds like it was a cool experience. Nothing wrong with that.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

I got into a game with TheOrangeDoom back when he still played War Thunder. It was a top tier jet match and my entire team went after him only. Kind of hilarious to see his reaction on the stream.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

That sounded funny - "Let's go kill someone - HOLY COW I HAVE 12 FIGHTERS AFTER ME!!!!".

In War Thunder though, I'm not very far along the research tree. BR 4.0 in American planes, BR 3.7 in Soviet Tanks and BR 2.3 in Soviet planes.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah, low tier is where its at right now... High tier is sketch. I've been playing since later 2013, I have around 2,300 hours on the game. I've taken breaks but I can never leave completely lol.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

I do like low-tier, but I want to get to the IS tanks and such.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

The Is-2's are fun, don't have higher than that though. I really like how strong their guns are but can't play them much because the reload is god awful

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

I mostly do arcade, and one thing I love to do in the KV-1 is to sit back on a flank and be a bullet sponge. The tanks that can kill me, stay away because if they get in range to kill me, I kill them.

I also love the T-34s - Shot-bouncing bias. I once tanked 30-odd shots while sitting on the point.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

This video kind of made me want to try War Thunder!

I don't think it's childish to have fun seeing yourself in someones video. =)

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

You should try War Thunder.

• 10 months ago
  • 2 points

War thunder is lit but it's a grind.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

but it's a grind.

oof and I'm out. I don't have time for that life.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

One time my favorite webtoon author shout me out, cause I helped her make a QnA. It felt soooo amazing!

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

I've been in a Matimi0 video playing Rainbow 6: Siege

He'll invite twitch subs to play with him, so it's nothing special. I just thought it was really neat to hear my voice and see myself play.

I don't remember which video though :/

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube