add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Vega 64 in an h200? Also what is the minimum psu wattage recommended?

Diaboliic

4 months ago

I'm getting ready to put a build together and decided on the Vega 64 Sapphire nitro+. As you all know it's a really beefy card so my question was if it would be wise to stick it in an h200 and use a 650w 80+ gold psu? Should I switch the case out to an h400 and an 800 watt psu? Also it it matters i will be using a kraken m22 on the cpu.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

It will have problems between the triple slot cooler in a double slot chassis and the power supply shroud/power supply/cable hiding bar choking the fans even if you can squeeze it in.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you think the h400 would be better suited? It's a bit bigger than the the h200. Is the 650 Watt PSU sufficient?

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

H400 wouldn't have the fitting and airflow issues.

Is the 650 Watt PSU sufficient?

Depends on the power supply there are plenty of 650w units that are better used for IED practice then PC's.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 4 months ago
  • 1 point

I was trying to keep it matx. Would the meshify c mini be a better option?

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube