add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Mouse Stuttering Questions

winona78
  • 13 months ago

I have been using a Logitech G502 for the past year and a half. Most of what I played wasn't first person shooters until I got into BFV. The movement is always smooth, until I snipe. I cannot for the life of me get a non-choppy movement when I am trying to line up a headshot. You can literally see the mouse skip a few pixels with each tiny movement of the mouse. I have looked up a few things online and tried adjusting the DPI and sensitivity, but whether it is set at 800 or 12,000, it still does it. Originally mine was at 2,400 DPI and backing it down to 800 did nothing to correct it.

Questions

• Is it my Razer Firefly causing this?
  • What is the recommended DPI for FPS?
  • How high do you set the mouse sensitivity compared to utilizing the game sensitivity?
  • Any other causes?

Thanks!

Comments

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

Just bumping this in case someone has feedback but didn't see the thread.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube