add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

The Tier List thread

I wanted to post some of the tier lists i have made recently and there are no other tier lists threads yet. I made these all around midnight and i just realized of a site called tiermaker where i can make cleaner lists in a shorter amount of time, gg my time. Might post some more in the future on this thread.

Post your own tier lists and lets have a discussion.

( WARNING MS PAINT CRUST AND ANTI ALIASING )

SSD tier list the 2.5in edition

Current Gen GPU tier list, AMD and Nvidia

Current Gen CPU tier list, Includes i3 coffee lake CPU's

My objectively correct Shonen Anime List

Comments

• 6 months ago
  • 7 points

These bring tiers to my eyes.

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

I know, I was tiering up even as I read the title.

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

+1

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

You’re tiering up my sanity with each additional pun you create.

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

Of all the trends in recent memory, this has got to be the strangest one.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Wut

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

ok

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

This makes no sense.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry you didn't understand, i just wanted to post some tier lists on random topics, they rank items based from s to f tier based on how good they are to me.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh ok. Thought it was price or performance based or something lmao.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Grade A Ryzen 2200g

What

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

It was just a silly tier list of current gen CPU's

If you have ever seen a smash tier list you'd understand the s-f ranking system.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "General > Off Topic" to "General > General Discussion".

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube