- 12 months ago
Hi everyone. Firstly, I should saw that I am very new to building PCs. I used PC the system builder ahead of time for this setup but it didn't work out the way I wanted. Here's my Scenario:
- MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC LGA 1151 Micro ATX
- CORSAIR Hydro Series, H115i RGB PLATINUM, 280mm CPU Cooloer
- GIGABYTE AORUS RTX 2080 TI 11GB DirectX 12 GV-N208TAORUSX W-11GC Video Card
- Intel Core i9 9900k
- 4 x 16GB DDR4 Hyper X RAM
- Corsair 280x RGB Case
I can fit the H115i radiator and fans on the top of the case but after putting the GPU, I don't have enough space on the bottom to mount the radiator and fans for the GPU. I tried to see if I can find an Mini ITX system board but I can't find one that has 4 DDR slots.
So I think my options are:
- Return the case and go to a mid case. This sucks because if going mid I think two RGP fans would like weird...most have space on any side for 3. I know this is just a visual sacrifice.
- Return the GPU and replace it with one without a radiator/fans. (Newegg restocking fee applies)
- Return the system board and replace with ITX but lose out on 32GB RAM.
I'm looking to see if anyone has any recommendations on any part of this scenario. Thank you in advance.