add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What's the difference between the Arctis 5 and Arctis 7 2019 editions?

Frugert

6 months ago

I'm interested in buying a new gaming headset and I'm mainly focusing on audio quality and comfort. Between both headsets is there any difference at all in audio quality or are they exactly the same? Also anyone who owns these and can give feedback is appreciated!

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 6 months ago
  • 1 point

I've been looking at the Beyerdynamics DT 770 Pro and the DT 990 Pro. I'm not particularly experienced in the audio field so i'm wondering whether these would be good choices to pair with a V-MODA BoomPro mic and whether one is better than the other since they're similar in price in the UK.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube