add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
SpartyTech
  • 11 months ago

i have gpu sag with my msi gtx 1080 gaming x card. My case is the s340 elite. I just put a plastic figurine under the end of the gpu to make it straight now to keep it safe until i get a bracket. Whats a good cheap bracket (needs to be black or red) that will fit in my case. Ive seen that some brackets wont work in my case due to how the screws of the back plate things are on the outside not the inside. Also im in the UK. Thanks

Comments

• 11 months ago
  • 2 points

I also have one of these. love not worrying about my giant gpu putting pressure on the board. plus, if you only have 1 gpu you can flip the top brace and have it basically clamp onto the gpu so the support can't slip around when moving the case. :)

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

upHere Graphics Card GPU Brace Support Video Card Sag Holder/Holster Bracket, Anodized Aerospace Aluminum, Single Or Dual Slot Cards- Black(GL05)

You can find it on Amazon in the UK and costs about 10 British pounds (the below prices are CAD). Don't know why it copied twice but its just one item..

PCPartPicker Part List

Type Item Price
Custom upHere Graphics Card GPU Brace Support Video Card Sag Holder/Holster Bracket, Anodized Aerospace Aluminum, Single Or Dual Slot Cards- Black(GL05) Purchased For $11.99
Custom upHere Graphics Card GPU Brace Support Video Card Sag Holder/Holster Bracket, Anodized Aerospace Aluminum, Single Or Dual Slot Cards- Black(GL05) $11.99 @ Amazon Canada
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $23.98
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-24 14:19 EDT-0400
  • 11 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks ive been looking into these before apparently they dont work well with cases like me or something because of how the back screws are though

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh wow yes I see that, I just looked up your case. There's another style of sag bracket (upHere) that lifts up your GPU from the front right corner, something akin to a car jack or, I guess, your figurine fix inside the case. It sits on your PSU shroud and rises vertically. I personally don't like the aesthetic of that style but with your case you don't have many options.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

will it fit? I have a kraken x62 radiator at the front

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

Honestly I'm not sure. You can always RMA it if it doesn't fit.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

actually i think it will fit ive seen it be installed in a case with the same design as my case

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube