add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Where to buy Phantom 630 Windowed Edition (White) UK?

Silent_Assassin

68 months ago

I been trying to find a place to buy the Phantom 630 Windowed Edition (white) in the UK and I can't seem to find any website which sells it and I would rather not have to buy a normal edition then buy the window add-on which is £20 on top of the case when you can buy the windowed edition is £135

Comments

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry no one responded for 3 days, but if you are still interested here it is -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/NZXT-Technologies-Phantom-CA-PH630-W1-White/dp/B00AZK1450/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397917317&sr=8-1-fkmr1&keywords=Phantom+630+Windowed+Edition+%28White%29

It's a little more expensive though. I don't know if you can find one cheaper somewhere else because I live in the USA and don't know any other UK stores -_-

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

That's the normal edition, I'm looking for the windowed edition but thanks for looking.

I honestly don't think its available in the UK (in white) for some reason

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh sorry, it looks like it has a window from the picture. I see the one you are talking about though. Yeah there are only 9 sellers even in the US according to google. Sorry, I could only find the black version in the uk :(

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

The black is still nice its just that I would have preferred to have it in white

Thanks for trying though :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube