add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

HyperX Cloud Alpha sound/mic problem

Shivver

5 months ago

Hello, about 2 weeks ago I have purchased headset Cloud Alpha and connected it to the integrated sound card on the motherboard of my PC (MSI Z370 A-PRO), all properly connected pink to pink / green to green. The problem I have is that I'm not able to hear myself when I'm talking, other people can hear me but what I'm saying is not heard on my headset.

If I mark "Listen to the device" I can hear myself but with a delay.

Any idea how to resolve it?

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

Why would you want to hear yourself talk in your headset?

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I have another headphones (Jabra for office), they are on USB and I can hear my voice without delay and feels natural to have it.

From what I know I should hear myself while talking during gaming, also it's a common practice in radio to hear yourself when talking.

Otherwise when you don't hear yourself you shout loud and your voice is not natural as you can't hear yourself with those headphones.

[comment deleted]
  • 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks or just by getting rid of those headphones and buying one on USB.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube