add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Charging the Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless

Vaa26Al

4 months ago

So, i just bought the Sennheiser momentum true wireless and when it was time to charge i wondered if i could use my 20w dash charger( 5v 4A ) to charge them up. I wasn't sure if it could destroy anything, so to be sure i googled abit. And what shock me was that in the manual it said: "USB charging via USB-C socket of the charging case: 5 V , 650 mA". And now i am confused, can i even use a normal 5V 1A charger!?

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

you can, the way USB wall chargers /car chargers work is they do not output more energy than is needed. The specifications on the chargers are the max output that they can supply.

Think of it like a PC power supply, you might have a 750 watt power supply in your computer, but it is not pulling that from the wall all the time.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok, thanks👍😁

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube