add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Better BlueTooth Connection

ThePickMan

3 months ago

I have a problem with my new HD 4.40 headsets where I kept getting distorted and cut-out sound. I tested the headset on other devices and did some research on the issue and found that its most likely an issue with my machine's Bluetooth connectivity rather than the headset itself.

I've disabled handfree telephony but the problem still persists. I've also checked to see if there are any drivers for my headphones but Windows says its all up to date.

Would the problem be solved by getting a strong Bluetooth connector or something? I'm really at a loss and disappointed that my expensive headsets sound worse than my $20 ones.

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

You could always plug it in directly. The connection problems could be due to your environment and not specifically your device. :\ Do you know what your wireless adapter is? You can check Device Manager and get back to me.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube