add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Games jittering

Villadam
  • 8 months ago

I have ryzen 3 1200 running at 3.5ghz 8gb 3000mhz ram and rx570 4gb. Most games I play get a laggy non smooth gameplay fifa 19 for 1 just jitters all the time not smooth at all. I've tried settings at 60fps 1080p and it was awful and even tried 30fps and was bad. Fortnite runs on epic 1080p but still has delay and jitters anyone any idea what I could to make it smoother gameplay?

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 2 points

Be sure all your drivers are updated, that can cause symptoms like the ones you describe.

• 8 months ago
  • 2 points

It could be any number of issues. What are your temperatures during game play? What do you have running in the background? How is you internet connection?

It's hard to diagnose things like this because there are so many things that could be causing it. You really have to look at everything and start eliminating things as the cause as you go.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube