add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Motherboard for ryzen 9 3900x

KingGutierrez

6 months ago

I really like this motherboard because of its looks, reviews, and price. my only concern is if this motherboard would run with the ryzen 9 3900x cpu. Also I noticed that it’s saying that I would need to flash the bios, is flashing the bios hard? Is there a way to flash bios without a older cpu?

Also i am open to any motherboard you recommend that will run with the ryzen 9 3900x. Please do not recommend the x570 mpg gaming plus.

Comments

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

Take notice of the bios flashback feature without the cpu for particular motherboards.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

I appreciate it. Thank you chris4114

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

that link will help you out.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

[Update] I have chosen Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming ATX AM4 Motherboard. Complete beast ❤️

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Should be just fine.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah looks very reliable

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

I have an MSI MEG X570 Ace, very happy with it.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice grab, that’s a very nice looking motherboard.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

sub 300$ I would say the X570 Taichi, packs a bunch of good stuff and pretty beefy VRMs. They seem to have fixed their fan issue as well with their latest bios.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

I did think about going with the X570 Taichi but I still went for the Asus ROG Strix X570-F as my final choice. It won my heart

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube