add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best brand of 2070 super

Daniel_Amegatse
  • 7 months ago

I was thinking of getting 5700xt but I heard Minecraft if going to support Ray Tracing, so what is the best brand of card?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91kxRGeg9wQ&t=19s

Link of official RTX

Comments

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

I was looking at the MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 super (I ended up going with the 2080 version). Take a look at that one (note: it's very long - be sure it will fit!).

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Brand is irrelevant, every brand has made good and bad models.

Look at individual reviews of each model.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

In general, the founders edition from Nvidia will have the best GPUs for better overclocking, but the more expensive AIB partner models will have better binned memory as well as the GPU die (though on average still slightly below the founders). Mostly though it comes down to the cooler for thermals and noise levels. The 2070 Super FE (founders edition) is pretty good for both, but some AIB partner models are almost inaudible over your system case fans. It really is just up to your preference on aesthetics and the cooler. You're only going to see a more significant performance difference in something like the EVGA 2080 Ti Black versus the FTW3 Ultra or obviously the K|NGP|N, but that is a massive price difference between these 2080 Ti cards than the difference between the 2070 Supers.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube