add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

New headset

QuietGamerZx

2 months ago

I was wondering if you guys could help me pick a new headset, budget is is $60. What i'm looking for:

Color doesn't matter Headset that can extend but won't come loose after wearing for so long.

The thing is, my headset cam loose when using it while extending it. Yea yea yea, i have a big head. I was wondering if you pick one that wont do that.

Audio has to be decent

Thank you

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the Corsair hs60 for $40 and it is amazing. Comfortable, affordable, and sounds amazing with nice features. Good value especially for the price.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Have you had any issues with build quality? My razer headset got loose because the build quality was bad

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

So far it is holding up amazingly and has high quality leather strap for the headset band. It doesn’t mess up my hair either. It has nice comfortable over ear cups. It has high quality products especially for the price. I would look up reviews but give it a 9/10. I just don’t like that I put on my headset and screw up the volume with the knob. It may be just human error.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube