add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Big Issue with my Headset !

Snakered

3 months ago

Hello everyone,

Everytime I'm in voice chat with friends they can all hear my game or music through my mic and this problem has been happening for a long time now and I have no idea how to fix it. I have upgraded my pc, reinstalled the windows and I'm still having the same problem. I've tried to record my mic and if I put some music I can hear it like I'm using speakers.

I would really appreciate someone's help !

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

what headet are you using/

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

^

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey there, I'm currently using HyperX Cloud Stinger

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah it's leaking audio, there's no way to fix that problem other than getting a different headset or possibly updating the drivers if you haven't already.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

So, I just tried with another microphone and my mobile earphones and when recording the audio is still leaking, I'm afraid this isn't a problem with the hyperX but something is wrong in my pc, although I'm pretty sure all the drivers are updated

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I doubt it's the PC unless you have some type of faulty sound card but who even uses sound cards in 2019. And what mic are you talking about? The one on the headset or a seperate one?

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Sound card... Maybe there's a sound card included in my motherboard (B450 Gaming Plus) ? And the mic I tried now is a seperate one

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

is your monitor audio off?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube