add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

2000$ School/Gaming Laptop Options

tan3xx

1 month ago

I'm headed back to school and need a 2000$ can go a little higher or lower, laptop that will work for me both school and gaming wise. I have a gaming pc but am barely ever home. At work third shift I want something I can game on comfortably and when at school I need something that can last minimum 6 hours doing light task web browsing, typing etc. I've looked into the Razer blade 15, MSI stealth thin, aero 15x and am undecided as to what to get any input would be helpful or any other recommendations. Also I'm waiting until black friday to pull the trigger on something for the discount.

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

You can't go wrong with any of those options. With the MSI laptop the mobo is flipped so if you want to replace something or repaste the cpu and gpu you'd have to completely disconnect it and turn it. People are always complaining about Razor's quality control with it's products but I'm not sure how true these complaints are. about a year ago I bought a used Razer Blackwidow 2013 keyboard for $15 and it works like new. All of them get pretty toasty. Anouther laptop you may want to conisder is the Eluktronics Mag-15: https://www.amazon.com/Eluktronics-MAG-15-GeForce-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B07X97NLJV/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube