add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

real hard to describe

jm1gic

3 months ago

Hey there!

This is going to be really hard to describe, but I will just try my best and use a lot of words. Let's use fortnite as the example: When i'm playing and get closer to an object, lets say a house, the graphics look good, no problems. BUT If I was looking at that same house from farther away the edges and outlines of objects look white. That white goes away as you get closer. ok, maybe not that hard to describe Would that be an issue with the monitor? This is the monitor I have, 1920x1080 60hz nothing fancy, https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/UM.FS1AA.001

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I've never played Fortnite, so I don't know if that's the way it is. Do you see this effect when playing other games or watching videos?

[comment deleted]
  • 3 months ago
  • 1 point

so maybe I have my graphics options too high on the game and that's the result of it?

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube