add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Can anyone help or criticize my build? Need some opinion about it.. Thanks

Zasus

2 months ago

This is my first pc built. Need some opinions for it. I mainly use a pc to play games, more like AAA games. Any recommendations? https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Zasus/saved/#view=8WHmgs

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

This is a pretty good design for the price. As for AAA games, that might be pushing it at bit, even at lower quality settings. What resolution do you plan to game at? If you go with 1080p, it will probably work OK for most games.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

As for AAA games, that might be pushing it at bit, even at lower quality settings.

s. What resolution do you plan to game at? If you go with 1080p, it will probably work OK for most games.

wat

This will have no problems running any AAA game and this could 1440P or even 4K.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Mostly i play AC Series, Monster Hunter World, Metro Exodus and Control. Can it run smoothly?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, I have absolutely zero idea what they meant since even with significantly weaker hardware you could do that.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Im planning to play at 1440p, but if in 1080p in certain games im okay with it. Mostly i just play rpg games, not really into online games for now. I just want pc that have potential to upgrade and i can use for 3 or 4 years ahead.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Where is the custom loop? That is the only time you should ever buy that case, it is beyond massive. It will look empty with your build. Get something smaller and more reasonable instead.

The M12II is a pretty bad PSU that is also crazy overpriced.

Way too much for a X370 board, you can get a X570 for less than that.

Too much for 3200Mhz RAM.

GPU is missing a price.

What is your budget?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

For now im not yet planning to do custom loop. I need some space for storage and airflow. Any suggestions for psu? I just need some sata3 port(actually at least 8 port) I like to keep some data, pictures n games. Any other suggestions for mobo? GPU is about $300 My budget about $1000

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I would avoid the case then, its really the only thing that could justify its size. I really don't think you understand how big it is, it is bigger than a lot of other full tower cases. It supports TWO PSU's. There are zero benefits to if you aren't doing a custom loop and with the downside of looking like your case is empty. The 9th picture on the PCPP product page basically shows what you have to do to fill it out. Also it can't hold a ton of storage either.

You need 8 SATA ports? That is a LOT of storage. If you went with a 3TB HDD for each port that is 32TB of storage....Or if you went with the largest HDD possible 128TB of storage.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Get as lower priced case and a B450 motherboard, that should allow you to upgrade to a 2060Super or for 1440p a 2070 Super would be better.

This is a good board for that processor.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Hy97YJ/msi-b450-tomahawk-atx-am4-motherboard-b450-tomahawk

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Does it have wifi port?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I agree, a 2070 Super would work very well for what he wants to play, and the B450 Tomahawk is an excellent inexpensive MB. That said, all this will end up costing a bit more than his original list.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Gathering everything you said, (wifi, 8 sata ports) I came up with this, hope it helps. IMO there is not reliable options for MB with 8sata+wifi for this budget.

PCPartPicker Part List

Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor $117.59 @ OutletPC
Motherboard ASRock X570 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard $163.69 @ OutletPC
Memory G.Skill Flare X 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory $64.99 @ Newegg
Storage Sabrent Rocket 256 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive $39.97 @ Amazon
Storage Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $49.99 @ Amazon
Video Card Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card $399.99 @ Amazon
Case Phanteks Eclipse P400A ATX Mid Tower Case $72.98 @ Newegg
Power Supply BitFenix Whisper M 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply $79.98 @ Amazon
Wireless Network Adapter Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I PCIe x1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter $35.90 @ OutletPC
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $1070.08
Mail-in rebates -$45.00
Total $1025.08
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-10-28 09:42 EDT-0400
  • 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks mate for your help, appreciate it :) Im still learning about pc :D

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube