add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Nvidia RTX 2080 Super Out of Stock

Hidden_Joke

2 months ago

Hi everyone, I'm going through and purchasing all of the parts for my first build and noticed when I went to buy my graphics card its out of stock everywhere. I'm wanting to get the Nvidia branded GeForce RTX 2080 Super, I guess its considered the "Founders Edition", and its out of stock everywhere except like 1 place and they are asking for almost $200 more because they are so hard to find. It looks like this isn't the first time they've gone out of stock so I'm wondering if anyone has any clues on how long they typically stay out of stock. I've contacted Nvidia and all I got out of them is they couldn't give me an ETA. Any clues? Thanks!

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Shipping this time of year is really a toss up with everyone trying to get things on shelves for holiday selling season.

It's more they aren't going to get your hope up when they don't k ow themselves when they will be available.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the reply. I guess I just need to be patient. I would think they would be trying to restock before the holiday season anyway.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I had this trouble building my new system this Summer (shortly after the 2080 Super came out). I ended up getting a regular RTX 2080 (but a really good one) on sale at a great price since the newer model had just come out. Considering the small difference in performance, that might be the way to go for you as well.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. I really like the look of the Founders Edition card and for some reason the 2080 Founders Edition is more expensive than the 2080 Super Founders Edition. That's actually the reason I started looking at the Super over the normal 2080. I'll keep a look out for sales though.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube