add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
RDMAT97
  • 5 months ago

I just finished building my first pc and have gotten windows installed. I just installed a driver with the disc that came with my adrus motherboard but I also have a sapphire driver installation disc that came with a different part. Do I need to install this as well? It’s the Radeon Software Adrenaline Edition.

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Those two drivers are for different components, so I'd install both.

However, AMD's website carries the Adrenaline drivers, so you don't need to go from the disk (it could have an older version of the firmware)

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, could I install the disk version now and get a newer version later?

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd just download the latest version from AMD's website, that way you've got the most recent version.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube