add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

ryzen 5 1600

Ayne21
  • 5 months ago

hi. i could overclock the ryzen 5 1600 4 ghz with Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB Liquid. can anyone help me with volts on the motherboard ab 350 gaming 3 gigabytes

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

If you want it to last 1.35v or less preferably.

That voltage range should put you between 3.7ghz-3.8ghz on most chips with decent stability if you don't really lose the lottery and you might go even farther with a golden chip but those are few and far between these days.

I wouldn't push that board much harder then that Gigabytes B350 series were mediocre sad to say.

Push voltage much farther then that even on a great board and things get squirrelly pretty quick, seen some that died prematurely from that voltage or had memory controller degradation even though 1.35v is within memory specs.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube