add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
-parzival-
  • 4 months ago

I have the privilege of being the owner of two wonderful dogs. One's a border collie aussie named Luna, and the other is a border collie black lab named Ruby.

Ruby's the one that really only cares if you have food thanks to my dads habit of giving her scraps from dinner everyday, and Luna's super cuddly and scared of loud noises, to the point where she'll hide upstairs for hours if the smoke alarm goes off.

What are your guys' dogs like?

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 12 points

I have a cat.

• 3 months ago
  • 6 points

reported.

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

gorkti200 has been banned for this comment.

Signed, Has3Cats

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

I also have a cat.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

me too. its a calico

• 3 months ago
  • 6 points

I have a flying dog. A bird. Does that count?

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

If burb is a good doggo, that counts!

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

He's annoying sometimes, but he's good doggo!

• 4 months ago
  • 5 points

I have a dog I call Bepis. She's an absolute unit (giant chonker), and she likes to lay with me in bed. Until she doesn't and leaves and then comes back when I have a sandwich.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

sounds like a perfect chungus

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

I have a ~10 year old Sharpe/Scottish Terrier mix named Maverick. He's a little chonky now that's he's older, likes to spend most of his time chilling on his couch. My family rescued him from a young age, so there are a couple things he is scared of that we can't explain eg: Doesn't like blankets being on him (like, at all), and doesn't like being in rooms with the door closed. He tries to act tough in front of new people, but is really a giant sweetheart. Looks like a lion if we don't get him groomed often, but always has a little beard/goatee.

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

I have a 3 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Cooper. Really lovable little guy and will follow you around everywhere. He's like a shadow. Wants nothing more than to be around you, particularly laying in bed next to you while you watch TV. Him and my cat, Jax, play together and wrestle around on the floor. Even after the worst days at work, they're always happy to see me come home.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Cavs are amazing. This makes me miss our Cavalier so much...

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

Great breed. Super lovable little guys and hard to stay mad at them for any length of time lol.

• 3 months ago
  • 4 points

My parents have 2 dogs ( both of which have names that would get me banned if i post them ) so i'll just refer them as DOG A and DOG B.

DOG A is 6 years old, and honestly just lays on the floor all day and farts, occasionally gets up to eat/drink or use the bathroom, mind you he hasn't been outside in almost a year outside of 2 vets visits. DOG A is a bulldog mixed with some other breed, i dont know what breed hes mixed with.

DOG B is like 9 months old and is the exact opposite of dog A, that little cry baby like to howl in front of peoples doors in the middle of the night because he needs constant attention. I take him out for walks quite often and he literally dominates over all the pets ( which include 2 cats ) despite being like 10 pounds. DOG B is a pug mixed with what looks like a wiener dog.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

IDK why you were downvoted but have my upvote.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, didn't even notice until you pointed it out.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

both of which have names that would get me banned if i post them

why did your parents name them such things?

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

They're innuendos that my parents thought were funny. Too be honest i didn't know DOG B had an innapropriate name until i urban dictionaried it

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

Used to have 3 dogs, now 3 cats.

One of them is 16 years old.

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

I have two dogs; Belle (who is I think 7) and Marley (who is 3). They are both goldendoodles; really nice around new people, although really only Marley is attached to the entire family. Belle hates everybody except my mom.

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

Greedy and not as playful because he's old.

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

I have a goldendoodle. He's got a red-brown coat because one of his grandparents was a red poodle. Super loving, loves fishy snacks, likes to chase his tail and playfight me and run around outside.

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

I have one lab/dachshund mix and one corgi/dachshund as well. They're pretty cool. The lab mix looks like you just plopped a lab head onto a dachshund body Lol. They both came from shelters, about 9 and 7 years old.

I also have white boxer I found on the side of the road when he was about 3-4 weeks old (assume someone dropped him off cause they didn't want him; being blind, he kept following the noise of the cars...was about 11 p.m.). About a year old now. Completely blind, and recently had one eye removed due to some issues, but he is an absolute joy to have. So much so, that blind/deaf boxers will probably be the only dogs I adopt now. He is the friendliest and happiest dog I've ever had, and ironically the only one who thoroughly enjoys playing fetch.

• 3 months ago
  • 3 points

I have a dog named Wendy (the burger chain lol). She is a medium sized dog, around 5ft. long. Likes to chase squirels. Will lick my feet if she wants something. Really loveable though. And if you're sitting down, she'll poke her snout around your thighs and kind of lean on you. If shes on the couch, she will just lie down on you.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

koojo- my cat :)

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

damn bro named his account after his cat, nice. my cat is named gus and he is very skittish. wont let anyone touch him unless your cuddling with him.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

He's a gentle caring cat. Found koojo to be fitting. :)

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Pedigreed red-nose American Pit Bull Terrier, going on 12, comparatively light-weight for a pit bull, unbelievably athletic, crazy strong, gentle, terrified of rain and loud noises. He tries to dig and then the pit bull obsessive thing kicks in and he doesn't stop even when his paws are rubbed bloody, so you have to be there to make him stop.

He's a sweet dog but a huge PITA especially in the summertime with thunderstorms.

We were only supposed to be watching him temporarily for a couple weeks, that was 8 years ago.

[comment deleted]
  • 3 months ago
  • 1 point

why did you say it's a nightmare?

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

It's a terrier/poodle mix, I think that says enough.

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

You don’t want to know why I said it’s a nightmare

He's teasing it out, I gotta know!

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 3 months ago
  • 0 points

Jeez, 13-15 years is old. The oldest dog I had lived to about 11.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 3 months ago
  • 2 points

RGB Collar?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube