add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Motion graphics software

MichelWeber
  • 3 months ago

I'm trying to find motion graphics software to do a simple video of some text and a few images and looking for suggestions.

Basically text fades in/out, moves to the top of the screen, and some images that do that same using keyframes or something similar.

Free is ideal, and either Windows or OS X - if OS X I'm willing to pay a few dollars to the app store since I have some credit there.

Don't need anything heavy duty like AE or Houdini.

Thanks.

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Wow - that looks like I need to upgrade my computer to use it. Is that a free application? Looks impressive.

[comment deleted]
  • 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Yup - found the link. That definitely has the capability and it runs fine on my old mac mini! Well, good enough. Thanks for the tip!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube