add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

PS4&xbox computer

TopBot
  • 1 month ago

Does anyone know how origin made the ps4/Xbox computer? I’ve been trying to research on how they did it but haven’t found much on the topic.. I’d like to try and build one myself but don’t know where to start with it.

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

They transplanted the hardware of three consoles into a custom chassis and water-cooled them. The biggest challenges of a build like this are the water blocks and associated mounting hardware. There are some console water blocks out there, but they're hard to come by. http://www.xs-pc.com/discontinued-eol/raystorm-gpu

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube