add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

The Best Community

Owen_Electric
  • 1 month ago

Ever since my love for PCs started in 2016, this community has been the most supportive one out there. I bring this up because of the flaws the other common hobbies posses.

Audiophiles... do they ever stop arguing? Like jeez I understand your $30,000 dac sounds good but why you gotta dis the other $25,000 dac so hard? It's all personal opinion at that point.

Car guys... Wow, you drive a manual. I don't remember asking... but I guess their cars look cool. loud car drives by Me: turns to look Me: oh, its just another 1990 JDM car that to any other non-car guy looks like a piece of ****. The car community shreds people with money (I think they are just jealous they can't afford a lambo).

Console Community... Do I even need to say anything?

Just had to get that out there. Never met a PC guy that wasn't one of the nicest guys ever.

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 4 points

The mods here get a big chunk of the credit, they aren't shy about shutting down someone who just wants to argue. There are plenty of other places to do that.

• 1 month ago
  • 3 points

Just keep it on the down low, we dont want this information to get out there....

• 1 month ago
  • 3 points

The DAC thing is snake oil and audio preferences along with hearing are extremely subjective.

One’s taste in cars is very personal.

I’ve met many PC people who are ********. No community is spotless.

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

Never met a PC guy that wasn't one of the nicest guys ever.

I wish I could agree XD

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube