add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Seghasivk

65 months ago

I have an annoying adware program installed which I cannot remove with avast!, Malwarebytes, or AdwRemover. To discover the source, it leads here: (http) advertising-support.com/why.php?type=3&zone=372666&pid=1685&ext=Notification However, no matter what I try or where I look, the ads still continue. I've installed AdBlocker, disallowed all internet cookies and third party notifications, and the ads still persist. I tried deleting Chrome and reinstalling it, but the adware is still there.

PLEASE HELP.

Comments

• 65 months ago
  • 2 points

Delete the configuration files of chrome so that nothing kleeps reinstalling.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

thx man

I finally don't have to use Firefox anymore <3

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

+1 to that

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

It's already back ugh

PLEASE HELP!

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

ive had the same problem there are spam ad softwares that install itself to ur PC without you knowing. Go to start type in add or remove programs. Look for programs sound really doggy or you have no idea what they are. Some of the common adware softwares are "Offerwizard" and "Adanak"

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

I already tried that unfortunately. Nothing shifty.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Try SpyHunter. It's excellent at finding problems like this that other programs cannot.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

I'll try that.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Try going into your control pannle and search I uninstall applications then find the application name or even anything since you have started seeing the problem that you don't know about and uninstall by right clicking and selecting uninstall.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Control panel.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Uninstalll

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

None of these have worked somehow I've tried each solution multiple times and apparently the adware is still hiding from me.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

Malwarebytes is great for fixing adware and spyware. Plus it's free.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

After doing 4 scans with iit, apparently this adware is a real sneaky piece of crap.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

What exactly is the "adware" doing? If it truly is adware, malwarebytes would have found it. If you have an actual virus, it's a different issue.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

even if you uninstall it you need to find the program that keeps reinstalling it....whats the name that appears in the adware?...usually in the lower right hand corner.

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

also anything pop up when your first logging on, even for a millasecond?

• 65 months ago
  • 1 point

I was going to suggest Hijackthis but I don't seem to be able to find the actual home page anymore, I guess they got sold. The idea was run their program and it would produce a log then you would upload the log to a forum and volunteers would help you stop processes and delete registry keys and uninstall the malware and it was just for such highly embedded malware.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

So yeah, right now I'm just going to use Firefox.

I'm trying all these solutions until the adware goes away permanently.

• 64 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd try HijackThis first of all. If that doesn't work maybe try ComboFix.

There's also little better than good old knowing how to use the computer. Using the resource manager and task manager if you can track down the filenames, find their locations, and delete them yourself. I dealt with one infection that had to be booted into the system recovery console and deleted manually via command line interface to get it to stop digging its hooks into Windows.

You could also go ahead and learn what you're doing, start at the bottom of http://uniteagainstmalware.com/

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you annoyed due to presence of nasty adware in the PC and looking for an easy solution to remove it completely from the PC. Then, don't worry your trouble ends here, just read the given below article as it helped me to remove adware from the PC.

http://www.excluirvirusspyware.com/excluir-premiumenforcer-como-remover-premiumenforcer

• 62 months ago
  • 1 point

If your get infected with adware program then you no need to worry, Since I have also faced such annoying and irritating issue on my PC. But now I have successfully remove adware from the computer. In order to accomplish this task I have taken required information from http://www.verwijderen-virusspyware.com/verwijderen-crimewatch-pup. You can also get effective and easy solution from there.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

Go to control panel.. Delete/uninstal - Search all the unknown software up on google and if it is not needed to have when google doesn't give any information, just delete it. I had the same problem and after searching up and deleting the ones I didn't know of and searched up all in google and found out that they were malware etc. After that, you might try Revo uninstaller and uninstall all browsers, but first google chrome, then reinstall, when it's gone, delete the other browsers and reinstall them too, unless you don't want it. I had malware still as hidden extensions in the other browsers, that's the reason why I wrote it.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

If you know the name of that adware program, you can try following these steps to remove it:

1. Remove its related program via Control Panel.
  2. Remove its related extension from the affected browsers.
  3. Delete its related files and registry entries from your system.

If you do not know the name of that adware program, you can directly download and use a specilized tool (such as SpyHunter: http://guides.uufix.com/Spyhunter_Download.php ) to automatically get rid of it out of your PC.

[comment deleted by staff]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube