add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

WHATS THE BEST VIDEO CARD??????????

snipinheads

77 months ago

I need help and I want to know what the best video card for under 200 dollars would be. Help please!

Comments

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

7870 no doubt about it best performance vs 660 and comes with 4 free games

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

Frostbyter. I'm new to this so are you saying that Nvidia is better? Because i would agree with you there

• 77 months ago
  • 0 points

GTX 660, hits that special Price/Performance mark plus I own one, and it is amazingly good for under $200 and you can pick one up for about $190.

Or there is also the 7870 by HIS for $199. I do believe it scores better. They are basically on a level playing field so you can decide the extremely hard choice between AMD and Nvidia.

EDIT: Why was this downvoted? These are the best choices!

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

newegg has a 660 on sale right now for 168 after rebate

http://promotions.newegg.com/neemail/latest/index-landing.aspx

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube