add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What is the best video card for about 100 bucks?

snipinheads

77 months ago

Hi guys I'm on a budget build and I was wondering what the best video card I could buy that is able to do SLI and under 100 dollars. Help Me!!

Comments

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't think you can get good SLI card under 100$. The GTX 550 TI is around 125$ maybe you could get it for 100$ with rebates. On the Radeon side you can get a 7770 or 7750 for 100$ and they are crossfire.

Edit : Correction you can get an GTS 450 for less than 100$

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

Some 7850's go for ~$140, like this one for example: PowerColor Radeon HD 7850

• 76 months ago
  • 1 point

watch sites and look for deals...slickdeals monitors deals on radeon and nvidia cards across many different sites ,you can probably get something better than if you watch and wait for a deal.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube