|( 1 new from $480.55. Last updated 18 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Mini ITX Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Mini DTX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
193 mm / 7.598"
- 160 mm x 274 mm x 241 mm
- 6.299" x 10.787" x 9.488"
External 5.25" Slim Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
- 10.565 L
- 0.373 ft³
- 7 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build For You Dad & Mom
A beautiful case! The only things I have a problem with are 1. Only one fan for intake and no exhaust fan. I know it's a Mini-ITX case, but not even a very small fan! 2. It is very tight to work in so be prepared. Use the least amount of cables or get shortened custom cables for this case if it's in your budget. Other than that, I do like this case.
- 5 points
- 56 months ago
from completed build BIO DIGITAL JAZZ
You have to love this case. You must really love it to justify the extra spend (plus SFX PSU etc) to go this route... But it is small, solid aluminium, beautifully put together and made me completely rethink my build - Fantasies of i7s and chunky coolers and that 970 have given way to an i5/960 rig that draws less than 400w, and the temps are great in this case !
THe front fan is very easy to remove/replace, which is a good thing, as you'll need to do it whenever you install stuff... the protection grille and dust cover kit fit perfectly on a Corsair AF 120 replacement, once you've run the Corsair's included self tapping screwsthrough the mounting holes first...
The docked star is for he comically MASSIVE USB 3 HEADER CABLE in the case, I mean you have this elegantly tooled mini case and then you go and do that...
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters