- Infinite color options that you can customize to your heart's content
- Three RGB controls to adjust the color settings, brightness level, and pulse speed of the internal LED sleeve
- On/off mode to completely disable the LEDs
- Effect modes: normal, fading, flashing, and pulsating of colors
- Internal LED sleeves that vibrantly illuminates and accents your chassis based on your liking
- Unique mesh design that blends flawlessly into any chassis with a mesh front panel
- 29 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build First Build - Windows 10/DX12 Build
This is a part that I especially like tinkering with. Just having a different color every day prevents me from getting tired of any one particular color. And if I get tired of it altogether then I can just turn it off. It's fun to have there. My one and only gripe that I have with it however - in the mode to fade through all of the colors, it spends the most time in blue and blue based colors, then speeds through red, orange and yellow. I don't leave it on this setting though so it's not really a problem. Just wish they had focused on that more before it was released.
- 14 points
- 48 months ago
from completed build (First PC Build) From Budget to Beast [Razer Theme]
I purchased this several months after the Birth Date. I selected this simply for the aesthetics. It does the job. The only negative thing I would note about this product is that the adhesive is poor. I love the different shades of color it has and the different lighting modes. Other than the poor adhesive, the lights look great. It really illuminates my whole case. There length of the lights was just perfect for my tower, it fit all the way around without any overlapping. After I purchased this, I changed my theme from blue to green just so I could match my peripherals. I am giving this 4 stars because of the poor adhesive.