|$165.00||Out of stock||$165.00+||Buy|
|$169.00||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||$169.00||Buy|
|( 2 new from $206.54 . Last updated 1 hour ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 15 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build Work at home unit
Updated the bios using the on board bios flash without the CPU and works without a problem. So far system is pretty much stable running ryzen 3700x and corsair vengeance rgb pro 3200 (axmp) in advertised frequency. Opted for b450 chipset as I don't want to spend money for 570 board.
- 14 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build NZXT H400i - Black & White Build
A very aesthetically pleasing motherboard (in my opinion). Has a feature during boot that will tell you if the memory is installed in a non optimal configuration, nice touch I thought. Also from what I've read the B450 Mortar boards have good VRMs, which is important. Worked straight out of the box without any real issues. No onboard bluetooth which is a bit disappointing.
- 12 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build Omega Build - Last build for a while
Only real whiteish B450 motherboard there currently is. More than silvery-white really, so take note. As stable as it can get, well-packed motherboard, but LLC-vdroop when overclocking, is really bad. If not overclocking like me, highly recommended.
- 9 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build Ryzen Vega
Coming from a mini-ITX immediate regrets are lack of wifi and bluetooth on this mATX boards, but thats probably a given on this form factor :(
2x M.2 slots are a disappointment as 1 supports SATA and PCI-E and the other PCI-E only. So I cant have 2x M.2 SATA drives.
No voltage offset, reduces overclocking potential - something to do with p-states (dont recollect anymore) and also unable to lower frequency on idle (cant confirm this bit).
RGB header is standard header cannot connect to addressable RGB jumpers (ie missing JRAINBOW header on motherboard)
Other than the above, the board is pretty decent, aesthetics and performance wise.
- 8 points
- 4 months ago
One of the only grey/ white blacks out the in micro atx. cant go wrong. running my 3600 great at 4.2 ghz
- 6 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build R5 2600 / GTX 1070 Ti Workstation and 1440-60 Gaming Rig
Great value B450 motherboard. I was able to get a stable overclock of 4GHz on my R5 2600 as well as overclock my memory to it's rated XMP setting of DDR4-3200 CL 14-14-14-34. The slick light colour scheme is also nice.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters