|( 2 new from $23.95 . Last updated 1 minute ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Air Series AF140 Purple
- Tuned for high-airflow, large volume cooling
- Better performance than standard case fans
- Translucent, frosted fan blades and Purple LEDs for a dramatic effect
- Eleven ultra-thin fan blades and a sleeved bearing system for less vibration, noise and turbulence
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- 72 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build Eclipse 2K16
Even purple colour. Doesn't give off great deals of light but illuminates fan nicely. Quiet and pushes good amounts of air
- 10 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build First Ever Build
Serves its purpose, and looks pretty too!
- 10 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build Arctic Storm
Pretty quiet, cheap, and bright for being purple. They give the nice UV effect on my white cable sleeves.
- 9 points
- 19 months ago
from completed build IT ALL WORKED OUT - Mid-Range, Budget PC
I bought the white LED not the purple because PCPartPicker did not have the white as an option. Overall, this fan is extremely quiet and has a very nice touch of white LEDs. Installed it on the front panel for intake since the NZXT H500 only came with 2 fans for exhaust.
- 8 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build Black Lightning - Gaming PC Build
OK airflow through the top air filter. probably should have gone with a static pressure fan instead...
- 7 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build The i5 Mid-level Build
They light up pretty well and are really quite, wish they were a little cheaper though.
- 4 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build Charoik (First Build)
Pushes air out quickly. The purple is really purple, but the LED's 'Ray of light' are quite visible when set to intake. The screws are of high quality too, and the black color of them really fit more than most regular silver screws.