|$36.63||Out of stock||$36.63+||Buy|
|( 3 new from $36.63. Last updated 1 hour ago. )|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com.au at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- Screw(s): 4pcs
- 700RPM 110 CFM High air flow for maximum cooling performance.
- Quiet operation with low RPM.
- RoHS compliance for protecting the environment.
- Compatible with 230mm HAF mounts for easy upgrades.
- Recommended as a replacement or additional fan for: HAF 932, HAF 922*, COSMOS S, ATCS 840, CM Storm Sniper*
- *Fan and LED will operate but full LED ON/OFF function will not be compatible
- 22 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build Downsize your Upgrade - Corsair 250D
Really like this big-*** fan, 110 cfm max and pretty quiet at anything but full throttle. LED looks really nice. Might look slicker with a black surround.
- 20 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build First (Albeit Temporary) PC Build - Fighting Computer Prototype (OUTDATED)
As good as the plain black one I have, albeit with some nice red lighting.
- 19 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build Living room media & gaming
It's quieter than the 200mm Thermaltake fan that comes with the case.
- 17 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build Home Business / Music Studio PC
Great Fan - Nice LED (I got Blue) and very quiet which I need for Music Production.
- 14 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build stonedboss' gaming and chrome tabbing rig
They are decent- definitely not even close to the quality of a Noctua fan, but it gets the job done. One of my fans had a wobble and made an annoying noise a month in. I moved twice since then and it persisted after the first move, but now it has gone away. It seems like just a matter of time before it starts wobbling again.
- 14 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build The Mastodon
Keeps my components nice and cool. I didn't go for the Red LED look on purpose as these were the cheapest 200mm fans at the time of the build, however given the red power light on the case and the red lighting on the motherboard, I guess I inadvertently ended up with a cliche red/black theme. Good or bad? I'll let you decide. I was just happy with the price.
- 11 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build The Kraken - March 2016
Nice large and quiet fan. I was surprised by how quietly and smoothly it runs.
- 5 points
- 48 months ago
from completed build First build for gaming and general use.
I added this to the top of my haf x case so far so good.
- Intel Core i5-4690K
- GeForce GTX 960
- Intel Core i7-5930K
- GeForce GTX 970 (x2)
- Intel Xeon E3-1241 V3
- GeForce GTX 780